Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day Three: Casual Coffee





I'm starting to think it was really bad timing for me to start a blog based on 'fashion,' when lately I've been a little uninspired and lacking opportunities to actually dress up and go out. I've spent about 4 days doing absolutely nothing but uni work and haven't left my house. My bf's family has been in town for his Gran's 90th birthday so he's been really busy attending to their needs (read: chauffeuring, cleaning and entertaining), so I've been pretty lonely. To top it off, my two closest girl friends are overseas right now, taking advantage of this unprecedented long weekend. It seems that turning into a hermit is inevitable in such circumstances. 

Have you ever felt like there was absolutely no one you could call to go catch a movie with? 

Luckily though, my bf and I caught up for a quick coffee last night and so I drudged through my wardrobe to pick out something suitable. 

I came up with this Dotti sweater, navy blue supre skirt and sportsgirl tights. Worn with black flats. Not very exciting. 

I'm hoping that when uni starts again next week I'll have more of a chance to live up to my lofty promises of 'fierce fashion'. Or maybe that's just deluded. 

Until next time x 

No comments:

Post a Comment