Sunday, May 22, 2011

Days 7, 8, 9, 10: Life Happens

Life has been happening to me in a really bad way lately. This is the photographic evidence, which does nothing to relay the absolute emotional fc*kedupness of it all. Putting together outfits to bolster my self esteem with is really what is keeping me almost sane.

What I wore to hand in my assignment; includes faux fur stole I picked up at Target, Black dress from random asian store, cardigan with shoulder pads and knee high boots not pictured. 

Wore this for a catch up coffee with a friend but replaced these blue ksubi jeans with a random black pair, definitely worked better with the outfit. Sportsgirl top, Tony Bianco clutch bag and bardot boots



Wore this on a random trip out of the house. Bardot boots, Neon Blonde denim leather look skirt, dotti jumper, diva measuring tape heart necklace and tony bianco clutch





Wore this to high tea at the QVB today, unfortunately I didn't take a good photo. New boots from Therapy called 'remix', khaki green dress from H&M in hongkong, lovely country road silk top which i am SO infatuated with atm and orange diana ferrari bag for a bit of colour. Also had on my measuring tape heart necklace from diva. 

The orange bag has a bit of a story behind it. My exbf bought it for me as a present and I absolutely hated it at the time, I thought it was horrendous and something I would never carry around. Fast forward 3 years and suddenly I don't mind it so much - it's really soft leather and felt very chic with the ensemble..a nice pop of colour. IDK i sound like a bit of a dick now, but I liked it, it matched so I took it. 

I'm having a really rough time right now. Just writing this for documentation's sake. I really hope things start to look up soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Join the vintage give away on my blog if you like :)

    http://givelivelovelife.blogspot.com/2011/06/give-away-doortjes-vintage.html

    ReplyDelete